- Don’t take anything on this site and claim it as your own. I don’t know why anyone would want to do that but I don’t pretend to understand people.
- Do not re-upload anything of mine to The Gallery, The Exchange or anywhere else.
- I DO NOT want my stuff put through adf.ly. Ever.
- If there is a problem with anything, a link, a file is hosed up, or you just have some in general question you can send me an email. It is listed in the sidebar under my picture. If you really want to ensure I get that email quickly send it to my Tumblr account, again the links are in the sidebar. I will admit that I am slack in checking my email. I will fix things, and I will try to fix them quickly. If I have legit screwed up, I want to know.
- DO NOT – for the love of all that is holy – include my content with other downloads. Provide a link to the content to either my tumblr or my website. Example – building a house and including all the cc used in it. I recently seen someone do that and include 120+ pieces of other peoples content. That’s not cool. Really. Not cool.
- SIMS – Unless otherwise stated, I really don’t care what you do with them (such as using for bases) as long as you don’t claim them as your own (unless they are altered enough that they are distinct form the originals).
- POSES – Please don’t take my poses and use them as a base for your own. I learned how to make them, you can as well. I even have tutorials on the site to help you. I’m even willing to help if you ask. There is no reason to extract mine from their files.
- TS4 HAIR – Feel free to recolour/retexture it if you must…because options. I would appreciate a note asking/letting me know this is going to happen as a courtesy. After all, I am the one that spent the time making the things. Give credit with a link back and DO NOT post my mesh behind an adf.ly link.
That’s pretty much it. I am really easy to get along with. I am approachable. I don’t bite, however some people will tell you not to stand too close because my weird might rub off on you. And with that, I bid you ado. Sim on!